Friday 23 May 2008

Retirement Fund

There is this one particular guy in my gym who always give me the creeps. The way he grins, works out, sashays and worst of all he stares at me ALOT. Well, I can't blame him, rite? I am beautiful afterall. My hair, my skin, my lips are like screaming out "molestmeplease"!!

Anyway...yes, creepy. There is something eerie about him. He looks like Freddy Kruger. If you don't know who he is, just google it. *shudders*

I think I am raped!! Visually raped!!!! *boohoooo* Will staring break my hymen??!!! *shriek*flicking hair frantically*

I am gonna sue him for that. Sue for millionssss of dollars!!! I want Ally McBeal to represent me or perhaps Lucy Liu. They are lawyers rite??!! Big money big money ! ! !

Once I get the money, I get all my BFF to quit their jobs and live off me. Live by the beach, drink drank drunk everyday. Hire cute scantily clad boys walk by every 10 minutes!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!! Sweeeeeeet!!!!

Isn't it sweet to be born beautiful? Not everybody so unfortunate to get visually raped you know *flick hair*shriek* RAPE ME AGAIN 'N AGAIN!!! I can be a multi billionare in no time!!! Move over, Oprah!

Yoohooooooo, Miss Liuuu...you free or not??

No comments: