Thursday 22 May 2008

Future Star

I have a girlfriend that truly love me. She sent a series of pictures of me to my e-mail (imachiobuwithsuperlongflowyhair@ultrahotmail.com) as an idea what should I do for my....future.

I am truly flattered.... awwww. So sweet isn't it?

Maybe I should be...

A puppet actress?


Fitness empire guru ?

A pop singer?

or an angry waitress?


I like the last one. Maybe I should open my own restaurant? You know, a cafe or something? Where I can serve myself as dessert if the customer is hot! *puurrrr* I can cook instant noodle very well!

but wait, I don't remember taken those pic before???!!!

OMG!!!! *shriek*flick hair* I have been once again being victimised by the cruel world of digital imaging!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The waitress outfit photo look more "ive been raped" then angry.. hahahha

Bob Bob said...

Raped? I am a victim here. It's Gillian Cheung case alover again... wait, she's willing but I'm not!!!

hmmmfph

Anonymous said...

Poor thing... U've been abused too.. I see ur broken ankles.. hahhahah

Anonymous said...

sorry sorry.. and wrist..


Poor thing... U've been abused too.. I see ur broken ankles AND WRIST.. hahhahah

Renne said...

OMG!!!!

Sooooo funny!!!! I almost choked on my lunch! HAHAHHAHAA

missbitchalot said...

more to come! heheheh

and i personally like the maid one..i think the dress suits u!

Anonymous said...

Darling, as requested im here to post a comment... I didnt really want to say anything but since u begged.... i shall oblige... Personal fave? ALL... cos i think they capture u in yur most natural *cough ugliness* beauty.... lurv chu always..

Shaina.Y.H.C

Bob Bob said...

u think so? I think so too yeah? I always think so... but one minor thing that I hate...cant show much of my mangina..it's way too long the skirt

Anonymous said...

its sooooooo youuu suzzzz
i like how the photos are madeee
LUCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
thx for making me laugh once again suzzz

Bruce said...

my god. its so funny!
We shall have a role-playing party soon.

and ivan u can really dress up and transform a 1000 times.