Tuesday 27 May 2008

Hokkien Me Seriously Not

I'm seriously hook to this song... damn emo can???!!! OMG... ! ! !




listen at 1.11...she said something that make me cried, damn damn super sad lorr...
wa emmm kum wa emm kummmm... ( I dont' suk, I don't suukkkk???)

so kelian horrr!!!

Boys, if your girl doesn't want it up there, don't force them !! Aiyoh....emooooooo... I pity this girl.

Wa em kummm wa emmm kummmmmmmmmm....

I can relate to song so much, as I just got raped (visually) few days ago.... I guess the feeling just as horrible!!! *flick hair frantically*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tink wa emm kumm here dun means suck cock.. it means in chinese
"wo bu gan yuan"

Bob Bob said...

dear hokkien expert anonymous,

i know the real meaning...

but i choose to hear it that way, it's MY blog *flick hair*

Anonymous said...

That Anonymous is not me k..

I'm Anoni *cutsy*

Look at her face and see she's either sitting on some cupboard or on the chair.. heheh comfortable position mah. somemore got bed room scene.. i say this song got double meaning...

And apart from the kum kum thing, got so many tiao tiao or dieu dieu words means one piece of long thing.. hahhaha how can we not think its kum...

oh btw, where to sign up for hokkien lessons... so inspired to song write now. ahhahahha