Tuesday 6 May 2008

Generation Gap

I noticed something weird about the new young generation these days, they dress alike, same tanning studio (judging from the same coloured skin), super duper easily amazed with material stuff and totally no sense of individuality (from hair to shoes, even on how they way they smile). Are they all are clones???! *shudder*

I strongly believe in these words, "birds of the same feather flock together". But totally not to the extreme!

I do have my own cliques. Each and everyone of us do share the same taste i.e we like same goodlooking mamamia hotness hunka hunka...*oohh im wet* . We do sometimes too buy clothes at the same mamashop but when we put it on, we have each and every own uniqueness. *flick hair*

Oh..what am I talking about here? It's all about generation gap...something that I will never understand...there's a huge hole between me and them. Roughly, few months lah horr? Horr.

I missed Ahbeng and Ahlian. Ferragamo headband, Rocco Baroco jeans, MCM jeans, Sonia Rykiel Bag...ultimately JPG wallet and the orange comb. Where are they now? Bet they're more original than those I just mention above or are they just an evolved breed of beng n lians?

xoxo

2 comments:

missbitchalot said...

Don't forget Valentino shirts...*giggle*

Bob Bob said...

hahaha!! somewhere outhere some drug addict from third world are wearing that shirt!