Wednesday 21 May 2008

And the American Idol Winner Is...

warning: NO SPOILER but many swearing.

I on my msn. Scroll thru my list checking whether my girlfriends are online.

*scroll scroll*

CB!!! I am super farking duper annoyed by those who post the winner name of American Idol on their MSN. KNN! Log on to my facebook also have, SUPER TULAN and worst radio dj constantly announcing it! ! ! KNNCCB! It's like everywhere. Like for fark??? Radio DJ understandlah...they have to yak whole day mah *roll eyes*

Some of us people want to watch at night and feel the suspense can???!!!!

Next year, Miss E, Miss Tioman and I had a plan... we stayed at home in the morning to watch it LIVE. Once we know the result. We gonna take a pick-up truck drive around town, giving out flyers of the winner face and use megaphone to announce it!!! Like those election time!

From Orchard-Shenton Way 10000 rounds!!

Harrloowww harrloowww...today yumrican idle winner horrrr...is Daweed*... so happy can??? He is like my super idle lorrrr!! Eskeww me, harrlooww...Daweed I lup chuuuuu *doing it cheena hawker aunty style, ofcos flicking hair will be involved too*

Damn you spoilers!!!!! *kick kick*

2 comments:

missbitchalot said...

*joins in the kicking*

DAMN U SPOILERS!!! DAAAAMN YOOOOU!!!

Bob Bob said...

*kick kick kick*

KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL