Wednesday 21 May 2008

NotSoSamaritanMe

Today I saw one lady, not as pretty as me, of course *flick hair* carrying a huge lugagge, walking down my corridor staircase to hail a cab. It looks super heavy, I think it's at least 500kg. I was in my super nice mood today, so...I asked her do you need help, miss? It looks heavy...

She said...Ohhhh dear, yes please! It's sooooooooooo heavy!!!

Next thing I know she just let go her lugagge and I end up carrying it down for her!!! When I said help... can u at least help me to carry it too! I am nice but not THAT nice!! It is super duper heavy. I wonder what's inside??!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *flick hair left n right*

2 comments:

missbitchalot said...

How dare the bitch let a gentlelady like urself do hard labour?!

Bob Bob said...

exactly, gf!!!

i want to kick her!!!!

*kick kick kick*