Tuesday 6 May 2008

A day at the Gym

This afternoon I was in the gym doing my routine workout KLKKLC v.69 (kia lai kia ki looking chio volume 69) a gym routine that I religiously followed since 2 years ago. KLKKLC is a super effective, it's a workout that is bloody working I tell you. No muscle will show in any part of your body! I heard some people go to the gym is to gain muscle... LIKE WHAAAAAAT THE FCUK ????!! *horror*

anyway, so as I KLKKLC from one corner to the other corner of the gym then I saw this super hot chiobu, same height as me, perfect skin like me, wear her favorite gym gear (Oscar dela Renta gown Nike singlet n shorts and a Christian Loubotin Y3 shoes) MY GAWD!!! This is freaky...too many resemblance there...she is hottttt!! Like, me! Like, Totally!

after few winking at each other then we proceed to chit chat for awhile. Guess what she answered my question with another question (??). I totally love this lady... so, I braved myself after 1 hour doing exchanging workout tips, how to tip toe while KLKK, best whitening product in the market and all, I asked for her number....

and she did too!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...happy happy joy joy!!

reached home, I whip out my mobile..lay in bed and about to call her...
then I saw the number..hmmm it's familiar thennnn I realised the person Im talking with in the gym, is my own reflection??!!
OMG!!! NO WONDER SHE LOOKS FREAKING FAMILIAR!! SHE'S HOTT...VERY HOTTT! Pssshhhhhh SIZZLING HOTT!!

THAT PERSON IS ME!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: