Wednesday 14 May 2008

Phobia'r'us

I scared of lizard, okay not scared... terrified? errr... Erxing of it? Miss Tioman too. Miss E terrified of pussy (cat that is). I guess everyone has their own phobia of something.

[missWetBumalot™] says:
Miss E friend's wife scared of rambutan.

Like WTF??!

Rambutan are cute, exotic and unique. How can u be scared of rambutan??! I can't see the logic. They can't jump into u, crawl into you or worst, scratch you...

I wonder she terrified of her husband hairy balls or not. It is a hairy thing too isn't it? Perhaps she shaved him bald? Wax it? Force him to IPL his balls???

A: Hi...I'm here to do IPL.
B: Okay, sir... your legs? arms? chest? or face?
A: *zip out his pants* Nope. My 'Rambutan'

3 comments:

missbitchalot said...

I still find it amusing!!

Bob Bob said...

lets kill all the cicak in the world!!

and eat all rambutan in the world... it's been awhile since I eat one... or seen one?

Anonymous said...

am i underaged for this joke? coz i so laughed out loud at this!!!!!