Thursday 8 May 2008

HelloOooOOo, Stranger!

2 nites ago, I went to Aston Specialties at East Coast Road with Victoria, Nelly and Miss C. While eating, in walked these 2 guys. Miss C asked me turn and see, cos he is like my cai (type). I turn to see and flick my hair and... I just fell in love that instant (with one of the guys). I was gasping for air. OMG!! Marry me or something! It was truly the case of luuuuuuuuurve at first sight! Totally! ! !

Suddenly I fell sick, chronic love sick! ! !

So I went to bed early that night...hoping to see him in my dreams... Awwww...

and.. *sleep sleep along came the morning* HE *pause*flick hair* NEVER CAME TO MY DREAM! ! ! ! EEEEEEeeEEEEeeeEeeeee

He like, stood me up or something! I wake up with Tears on my pillow, Pain in my heart
Caused by chuuUUuuuuuUUuu...

so I dumped him that morning...and I moved on.

now I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without chu! ! !


4 comments:

missbitchalot said...

We'll just have to find you another restaurant/man of your dreams!

Everyone jiak!

Bob Bob said...

yes please! *flick hair*
wheeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

how come u dun take his number suz ?

Bob Bob said...

becos I am shy, demure (read: i dun have enuff alcohol in me)... how can I asked for a guy number?

arghhhh

I'm still sick, love sick...

love-911, anyone?