Monday 28 April 2008

Telly and Me

Today's weather was super duper scorching hot!! It's so hot you can actually feel the heat piercing your skin. BLEAH! To top it off, my room's a/c decided to go haywire. WHOOOPEEE! Perfect! I guess I need to sleep with my room's door open and let the a/c from the living room cool my room. That will work, rite?! Right.

Today is one of those day I decide to stay at home and do nothing. It is monday afterall...

So I sat infront of my telly, wheee..channel surfing can be fun. NOT!

I stopped at Ch Ni for awhile and I saw FIONA XIE on tv!! Fark.. I don't think I ever get so annoyed by watching someone blabber in a language that I don't fully understand (chinese). She is super act cute lorr. She got this weird twang in her chinese. Her english too! Like where the F you came from b*tch???!! American no, British No, Singlish FARK no! What the F! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Come here, you b*tch!! *kick kick kick, punch punch in the air and roll on the floor*flick hair furiously* From the tv-c to her playing act cute hantu on channel Wu, BAAAAAAAAD!!! On my annoying-o-level, she scores 9.8/10. The last person who scored 10/10 was the girl who acted in the Maggie Mee show. Wait, that's her, the 'hantu who act jambu' isn't it!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE *thud*

BAD BAD BAD IDEA!

now I know why people turn crazy so easily, try...

hot weather+fiona xie on telly= nutcase! (read:me)

well, I don't know her personally... but still it is legal to hate someone rite? Especially if it is FIONA XIE. Who likes her anyway? Compared to me, I am so loveable and pretty. I am VERY sure she is a nice person, generous, fun-loving despite all her act -cuteness.

Ptuii... x100000000000000

There, I feel better now...whew..letting it out your system is good sometimes.

The next time I feel hot 'n bothered..an ice cold beer is a far better idea than watching telly at home.

ps. is there any letstopfionaxiefromfurtheractingcute.com online petition that I can sign?

xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more! Her role as the genie seems to be like her entire acting career... They should just name it genie and me,.. genie in a room with a big vase? I'm confused.

Maybe she should be the spokesperson for saving electricity campaign.. so everybody will just turn off their tv.. hahhaah

Bob Bob said...

hahah, totally agree with you miss Anony. Lets call PUB now! like now!!!

Renne said...

Thank you. Someone voiced my disgust for her at last. Whee!! If there's such a petition we sign together ok!!

*pops champagne*

Bob Bob said...

*throw confetti*fireworks at esplanade nonstop for 24 hrs*

missbitchalot said...

Most people I know can't stand her 'acting' either.