Monday 21 April 2008

PS. I Love You (?)

Yesterday in paragon, I saw a name card on my windshield, my heart stopped for awhile. Like, OMG, a hunk must have noticed me while I was sashaying inside the mall and left his name card there. Who knows maybe a prince charmee is asking me for a date, right? *flick hair* Do I have a secret admirer???!!! *shriek*flick hair left and right*

I flip the card, OooOOohhhh...Mr. Stranger, a senior vice president of Blahblah company, NICE!!

Then I acted as if I was surprised when I saw a little handwriting note there, then I read it slowly, it says,
"A red colour cooper just hit your car in front. License plate number SFN6214R".

WTF????!!! *shriek* KNN!!!! What happened to my hunk lerrrrrrrrr???? CB!

so I called my *roll eyes* prince charmee and asked him what happened. He told me exactly what he saw. A (bleached) blonde angmoh girl just hit my car and drove off without stopping to check if she caused any damage. Farking b*tch! Eeeeeeeeeee...tulan lerrrrrrr. How can one do that??????????!!!

But despite my tulanness, I am daaaaaamn grateful for this person's kindness, as he had been super nice and super kind to leave his namecard. He is even willing to be my eyewitness if he is needed for further investigation from the car insurance/police or F-911. This is what everyone should do if we witnessed something similar. I will leave my contacts or perhaps if I'm sure the person who's driving is cute, I will wait there and give him my body 'n soul???!! *wiggle*

Should I ask my *sigh* prince charmee for a dinner to say thank you?? But horr.. I googled the word 'senior' vice president, it means something old/prehistoric/jurassic/antique ler, you know what I mean. Maybe a thank you card would be sufficient? Yes, I think a card will be sufficient, don't want to scare a nice samaritans like him lah *flick hair*

Thank you thank you and thank you Mr. Stranger! God bless your soul...

and SFN 6214R.... AWAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!! *filing my claws*

5 comments:

missbitchalot said...

We shall make 'I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN PARAGON' cards and go on a Red Cooper hunt!

missbitchalot said...

Or isit 'I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN HOLLAND V!'?

Bob Bob said...

yes!!!!!! KILLL!!! *flick hair*

Bob Bob said...

Nelly just told me, that his SENIOR vice president is only 36!! OMG!!! I just wet myself... yoohoooo Mr. Stranger, wo lai aahhhh!!!

missbitchalot said...

Woohoo!! Can I hide in the bushes and take pix while you have coffee with Mr Stranger Man???