Thursday 10 April 2008

Fashion 911 Prison Break!!!

I was at Starbucks in Menenenia Walk this afternoon and I saw this ladyman sat alone, zonking and staring blankly at fashion boutique windows...


and I noticed there is something eerie fashionably wrong with this person then I..*flick hair* noticed again the same skunk inspired coloured hair!!! HORROR!!! *shrieking and flicking hair left n right like super hot fierce modelme*

Remember this????? *faint graciously*

F-911, it's ALWAYS on my speed-dial and I think seriously you should make it one too!

me: This is I, Ivana the chio bu. What the f?? *crying franctically* I thought Miss Skunkina or whatever her name is in jail now??? ARGHHHHHHH!!!

F-911: Relax, miss. Calm down... Breathe. Btw, you are freaking gorgeous, have i told you that?

Me: Like, DUH?? I know that! *flick hair* Skunkina is out!! Geddit? *still shrieking* She is like, freaking staring at me now..I think she is like, seeking revenge or something! *gasping for air*

F-911: Help is on the way, miss. Gawd, I wish I can be like you. Fierce!!

me: Oh, like never! *flick hair* Ciao!!


10 minutes later Skunkina were arrested AGAIN. Soon after she got sentenced for double life imprisonment for breaking the No.1 rule of Fashion bible: You must have a waist before you can wear anything around it.

and

rule No.2 of Fashion bible: It is never the thing to wear hideous prints while having coffee.

No comments: