Tuesday 15 April 2008

In Search of A New (Perfect) Smile

I always think I look the same in all my pictures, same smile, same angle, the OMG *shriek* that gorgeous long flowy hair look , the OMG *shriek again* the way I flick left and right hair look and OMG, that sparkly eyes look!! *hysterical*

Enuff already. I need a change, it's 2008!!

So I seek Aunty Alexis Tan, CEO of sCarrie Models International, fashion guru and socialite imoneverypageofmagazine to teach and advise me how to give a perfect smile. So I took a series of picture and send it to her... and this is what she get back to me *sulking but still pouting*


AA: Didn't shit for months, Ivana??
Me: But but but, I just did this morning!
AA: Try cranberry juice!


AA: Don't smile too wide!! It's freaking wide, I can see your lungs... one must look mysterious, like Monalisa!
Me: Urghh... too fierce yah? *pout*
AA: Like, totally!



Then I told myself, why not bring a prop?? Here is me with a wine glass.
AA: WTF?? You and the wine glass look almost the same size!! Ivana, did chu forgot that you're tiny!!
Me: Like, I know *flick hair* but my mistake... sorry.



2nd attempt, I asked miss Clawdia Schiffer, winner of America's Next Top Model dunno which season, I think it was Rainy season or was it Durian season? Anyway, she loathes it. Guess cos we both have long flowy hair? ?
AA: No comment *put the pic into shredder*
Me: Issit the hair too long?



My last attempt.
AA: Why are you in a gown?? I ask u to wear a mini skirt!
Me: I was thinking high fashion couture not whorish geylangish skirt! !
AA: Don't shout at me... and what's with the dark eye ring??
Me: That was my glasses!
AA: Don't argue with me!! Obviously you don't have enuff sleep!!



After 1 month, 1 week, 10 hours, 10 minutes and few seconds later. AA finally revealing the secret perfect smile. Here I am sharing with you all... please take note.
1. Pull down your lower lips a little
2. Lift up slightly your upper lips.
3. Chest up
4. Tilt you head 23degrees to the north.
5. Open up your eyes bigger.
*click click click*

TAADAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
AA: Congrats!!! Totally LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!! The only person who make that smile perfect is me myself and I and now *sobs* I can see myself in chu, Ivana! *hugs*
ME: Really????! Thanks AA, what would I be without chu!!!
AA: Like, nobody?! Anytime *flick hair*exchange air kisses left n right*