Friday 25 April 2008

Shiru the Shihtsus

I always think Miss Ang look like some sort of animal, but I can't think of any until yesterday. Like miss Hyena Ng, whom everybody thinks resemble a frog. Sooo cute isn't it! Those green little creature *kick*splat*. Aunty Alexis Tan's a monkey and so on...

Yesterday, Miss Ang came to find me before she left for Scotland. I looked at her and said "Renne I think sometimes when you don't put on make up you look like a Shih tsu lerr."

shihtsu is a mouthful word... So, I dub thee...Miss Shiru!!

Then she said: "So what are you? A SEAL??!"  Yeah, like whatever *roll eyes* Miss self-emo Ang call me names too, she called me a HIPPO. Like, Uh huh! Whateverrr *double roll eyes* Where got rite??!! Not even close lorr. I think I'm either a butterfly or a phoenix *flick hair* Like, totally!

xoxo

No comments: