Sunday 6 April 2008

Happy Birthday in Advance Miss Brucilinda Notsoevanglista Li

Me and Renita Widjaja Mutiara Ang took pictures and gathered birthday wishes from some of Brucilinda's friends that include Princess, Datin and hot celebrities. Ofcourse, the make-up is done by fabulous me and Renita did the layout and all.


















my total BFF

my editor in-chief
Ofcourse me, the make-up artist. If any of you want me to do your make-up for your birthday, wedding or anniversary, please contact me at 1-900-Iwannabeahotmesstranny or www.hotmesstranny.com. FIERCE!!!

WE LOVE CHU, BRUCILINDA!!

for the party pics, you can click here to look at Miss Ang blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you loves!!
this is one of the best gift!!!

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome, love!

Miss Wang also owe as a huge thank you. Thanks to this pic and make-up, she got spot on my talent scout, she will be on the next cover of Herpes Bizarre (previously known as Harper's Bazaar).

xoxo