Thursday 24 April 2008

Miss Kimchi Lee

Miss Kimchi Lee, winner of Miss Ultra Hot & Spicy Kimchi 2008 from Korea called me at 430am and demanded that I do her make-up for one of her many charity gala dinners.

So I agreed... I am a professional make-up artist afterall *flick hair*

Isn't she gorgeous? It had been a great honour to do her make-up... her skin is full of ingrowth hair, stubbly and I seriously think she is a man with at least own one or two penis flawless...

please contact me at 1-900-Iwannabeahotmesstranny

4 comments:

Renne said...

So pretty!!!!

Bob Bob said...

u want a new make-up miss shiru?

Anonymous said...

this entry really cracked me up big time.

Bob Bob said...

hi miss daisy wong?
I heard you need some make-up for ur coming burstday parchee??

call me for appoinment can??

sweeeet! *flick hair*