Thursday 17 April 2008

The Name Game

I never have a chinese name and I never like my name Ivana... so I had this conversation with Miss F & E on msn that I want to change my name to Vixen Lee. COOL RIGHT???? The name is super tranny fierceness!

Hi, I'm Vixen Lee, Hulijing.

but it's not such a good idea, cos this will happened:

me: hi, my name is Vixen Lee, Hulijing.
b: who? lee jing?
me: yes, Hulijing.
b: who??
me: yes, Hulijing
b: i know, who's lijing???
me: yes, Hulijing.
b: who?????????????
me: Hulijing lah cb!!!!!!!!!!
b: yeah, like who the f*ck is lijing lahhh???

then miss F think it's too complicated for me *giggle*and decided my name should be Lee Poh Geok. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE can it be more old school than that or not, I'm like *flick hair* 21 only lorrr.

I have decided I stick to Ivana Lee, like, forever *flick hair*

6 comments:

missbitchalot said...

ahgeok ahgeok bo bah beok, banana fana foh fah geok, fi fai mo mah meok! ah geok!

Bob Bob said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! nowww do vixen??? falalfilaialahfilaha.. eeeyar! i can never bee geok in this kind thing lor.. i mean BE GOOD! ARGHHH

Anonymous said...

please marry a Shen.. so i can call u Shenjingping hahhaha

missbitchalot said...

vixen vixen bo bixen, banana fana fo fixen, fi fai mo mixen! VIXEN!

I still think Ah Geok has a nicer ring than Hulijing! Heheheh

Anonymous said...

or maybe u can marry a Geh
Then can give u another old school and yet very fusion name much relevant to beech.

Geh Poh Ji!

muahahha
luvchu!

Anonymous said...

ps: this post is so funny!! laughed so much. HEHE