Friday 4 April 2008

It's Brucilinda's Shades Of Drama Night!


Last night I had major trouble to send myself to Lalaland. After a long gruesome war with my inner dancing demon queen not to go anywhere remotely Tanjong Pagarish cos I have decided that 'Imustlookgoodforbrucilindasparty' today. So there I was at 3am, tossing and turning in my bed. Then at 4am when I'm FINALLY about to board the lalaland plane... my mobile rang. My precious dearest friend were pissed drunk (AGAIN) and had nowhere to go, she came and I let her shelter for a night. Miss B is kind enuff to sent her to my place, God Bless Miss B heart. I have to carry Miss N up, okay, she strolls beside me, I can't even carry a handbag cos it's too heavy let alone a drunkard.

It's like WTF isn't it?? Can't I sleep or something?? It's 'Imustlookgoodforbrucilindasparty' night!

Then, it dawned at me in the morning that this is must be the infamous urband legend (in my head) that any birthday gal will curse their ultimate rival who are bold, young, beautiful, gorgeous, stunning and the list go one, ofcourse that will be someone like Me *flick hair* to have a sleepless night so the person will look haggard and tired and not to outshine and outdo the Bday Gal! Urghhh... Why oh why ???! Being born beautiful has become my own curse??

I woke up around 9ish am, I slept around 5ish am. 4 hours of sleep only! 1st thing in my head when i wake up, I need a bloody mirror! So I ran and find myself a mirror and stare at myself and DAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!

I still look hot!!! *pssshhhhh... it sizzles! So the curse truly a myth... or it's simply doesn't work for me *flick hair left n right*

I love chu, Brucilinda, sorry for wrongly accused chu.

It's gonna be a booze-o-licious and picturetastique night! See you guys there...

xoxo

No comments: