Friday 18 April 2008

Emotional Rollercoaster

For the past 1 week, I am basically surrounded by grieving, broken-hearted, stalked, self-made emo and extra sensitive friends. I hope it is not contagious *touchwood and flick hair*

I think it is all cause by the constellations of planet Uranus and their anus is at the wrong path.

Let me pick one example, the self-made emo case.

Last nite, Miss A sms-ed me and said she just stepped into something...

and ofcourse I asked, what issit? A puddle of mud and it ruined her Manolo (more like Charles & Keith?)?? Burned hell money? Dog poo poo or worst human poo poo?!

She replied A BIG HOLE ....OF DEPRESSION...

*roll eyes* can it be more drama and poetic or not???

I thought Miss A always in depression... is there another hole inside her big hole of depression?? *roll eyes again*sounds like my pores!!*I need aunty Lee!!*

then she said Maybe she (will) never step out of it!! Gawwd, can I like cry now or something??

and Miss A continue on and said She is swimming in the pool of sorrow and depression...

I rest my case.

For all, I hope the Uranus will soon move towards the good side of our anus and everything will be back to normal. AMEN!

I truly love all of you. No wonder we can click just fine cos we all are a bunch of drama whores.

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gawd, Miss A is just a poooooooooor thing. I think i can relate to her.

maybe becoz i can feel a connection... we are both Y&F. (Young n Fab).


Rgrds,
The youngest n Fab-est ;)

Bob Bob said...

uhmmmm...yeah... Miss (A)nynomous, If you said so.

Anonymous said...

In this case Miss A is really in depression. However for the Young&Fab. I think you in depressed denial!