Saturday 12 April 2008

Renne is going back (AGAIN)

This entry I dedicated to Miss Ang, the one with real boobies, the one I super love.

Miss Ang is going back tonight to Scotland, that is one of the state in Malaysia for those who wondering where Scotland is.

I spent like everyday with her, from morning til morning... am-am, seriously. I think we almost like siamese twins, inseperable. She is like a zit that won't go away, so bloody annoying isn't it?? But it's the zit that you just want it stay. I am so gonna miss her!!! Wheee... I mean, boo hooo hooo.

Here are some pics that we took when she was in town for 2 weeks.

Her debut at Play Club on Friday, after absent for 2 months or less *roll eyes*

Impromptu Mambo Nite @ Zouk, after the Long Island Tea kicks in.

At Rhonda Koh Pee Tiam's house, after dinner during Leyla Delilah Heng Birthday Celebration.

She in her million dollar rupiahs dress during Brucilinda's Shades of Drama Birthday Bash.
At Oomphatico's welcoming Adek home and her going away dinner.

Dinner at La Forketta's @ Dempsey.
Cam-whoring at Rhonda's after above dinner.

Renneeeeeeee!!! Come back sooon... who will find me in day-time to roam the road around doing nothing til my car gas run low!!!

Oh btw, she will be back again in 6 weeks this time FOR GOOD! For the time being I continue swallowing multi vitamin, vitamins A-Z, milk thistle pill, blueberry extract, pycogenol, applying extra moisturiser for the late nights and SKII masks to rejuvenate.


1 comment:

Renne said...

Love the post. hee. But regretfully, I'm still in town and have not decided when I will go back. Will keep you updated.

Love,
the Zit