Monday 28 July 2008

Miss Tiffany Universe 2009

OMG! ! ! *fanning myself frantically*

This is a hot messs ! ! !

I woke up and I fainted (graciously ofcourse) out of excitement when I opened CNN.com (Chaoahkwa News Network) and WHAM...

BREAKING NEWS!

Tristina won miss Tiffany 2009 *shriek* followed by 2 of *gasping for air* my super BFF of BFFs, Miss Pao Ang and Miss Victoria Secretion!

It's like...O M G !

Top 3 out of 100000000000000000000000000 (insiders said it's ten, but how may 0 are there in ten? errr... many??), yeah it's 100000000000000000000000000 (ten) contestants lerrrrr...

click click for their close-up winning smile...

left to right Miss Pao Ang, Tristina. U and Victoria.S....






and here, the winner herself, Tristina Uglilera, miss Tiffany 2009, alone, proud and fabolous... *wipping tears*flick hair*


during the interview, Tristina was asked how is her feeling and all. She answered gracefully with an elegant giggle.. 'I still can pee standing... teehee hee hee'


and guess who is the honored make-up artist of the night???

*flick hair*

ME!!!!

Remember, it's still 1-900-Iwannabeahotmesstranny

congrats, gurl! Love chu all...

xoxo

2 comments:

Renne said...

HAHHAaaaaa
i cannot stop laughing!!

I didnt know my sis can be such a Ziyi-like beauty!!!

Astrotoy said...

I know I won. But I just can't stop laughing at the first and second runner ups' facial expressions.