Wednesday 2 July 2008

Thin Line Between Love and Hate

Recently I'm getting sick sick sick of Facebook.

I know for sure the application is for the fun of it like for you to eat snake at your work place, to kill time etc ... but I just find it silly when people have to tell me this in these application:

You are Gorgeous... like hello, I already know that *flick hair*

You are Fashionable
.... OMG, do you have to tell me something that is so obvious *sashay left 'n right*

Hotties for Sale.
... urghh, I've never been on SALE! I am expensive *flick hair*

Send Hottness
... I am the hottest! Nobody else is hotter than me! So, I don't call (send) others HOTness *shriek* Perhaps I send you boiling water?!

Most Eligible Singles... If you're the MOST ELIGIBLE, why don't you question yourself the reason are you still, SINGLE all this while? Eeeeeeeee...

Best Looking Person Contest
... 'nuff said!

Oh and I'm still HATE HATE HATE those who update his doings every other second. I am in the shower, I am moisturising my body, I am at work, I am eating my own poop too perhaps??? Everytime I refresh the page, there he was updating his doings! CB! Fark lah!! Who give a shit what you are doing??!

I am still in love with Facebook thou cos I still log on to it everytime I'm online, go figure... bleah

Peace!

xoxo

No comments: