Sunday 13 July 2008

A Thousand Apples A Day Keep The Doctor Away

I was really really really sick last weekend. I had the complete buffet course at The Influenza that contained fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose and ofcourse the dessert, phlegm and mucus. Damn you flu bug! CB! *kick kick* My weekend was like, totally burnt. My dancing shoes had to hide in one corner. Eeeeeek ! ! ! ! !
I saw a layer of dust on it this morning so I had it for breakfast. Simply delish!

Lay flat for 2.5 days is no joke. Doesn't even have appetite for food (read:dust). All I do is sleep, take my medication and continue to sleep and sleep. I was unusually quiet, really no mood to talk nor flicking hair. Which to most of my friends is a unnusual (miracle to them). BLEAH!

Anyway, today, I am back to my normal self *flick hair* still have to finish my course of antibiotics thou... *kick kick*

So, what am I gonna do today. Had my breakfast (dust) and what's next? Dust for lunch?

xoxo

3 comments:

iruffcookiedough said...

"dust??? anybody?? dust?" courtesty of majorie dawes. hehe

Bruce said...

How about bugs? Since you've had the flu bug maybe u can try the horny bug. :P And i have the perfect solution for it. :D hehehehehehehehe

Bob Bob said...

marjorie dawes is my guru!!! *flick hair*


horny bugs? sounds nice! which buffet restaurant serve it? The Pokememon?