Wednesday 16 July 2008

Little Miss SunShine

Nelly asked me why am I so quiet today. The answer is simple , cos I have an attitude problem. I don't talk when I don't feel like talking *flick hair*

Shiru asked me to accompany her tomorrow. The answer is simple too, depends on my mood tomorrow, cos I have attitude problem, a major one

oh, btw...fyi, Miss Shiru Ang, you are so gonna pay for my next botox! You of all people asking me to carry a mahjong table (I believe it was 1000000000kg thingie) from People's Park Centre 3rd floor down to the basement 2 carpark.

Now, I realised I have a tiny little muscle in my right arms *shrieking ohmuthafcuka* I don't even carry my own bag!!! Still can ask me...heavy or not????

which lady that you know, have a muscular arms? ohkay..dun think about miss schwarzenegger, she is a freak!!!

urghhh... jab jab jab...bye bye muscle! hellOOoooOo long and slender arm me...

xoxo

4 comments:

Renne said...

eeeyarrr you say u will accompany me to buy mj table and set! I carried the mj set AND the chips, you think its NOT HEAVY? omg!!

And who's the real girl here?? *flick REAL hair*

Bob Bob said...

the real girl here obviously me... u're just a dirty mutt *flick hair*

tsk tsk! I bring u to pet groomer n shave off all ur hair then u know!

shiru shiru..still delusional

Anonymous said...

I think we shall replace shiru with momo! So much more obedient. And momo has nice SILKY hair!***flick

the SWAN

Bob Bob said...

i agree with miss Swan!

mwahahahaaa