Wednesday 23 July 2008

Anno Ying, Is That Chu??!

Disclaimer: This entry is nothing personal.

Have you ever experience that you see random stranger and you feel a sudden urge to b*tch slapping them.

This is happened to me... alot alot alot of times.


Seebee face stranger no.1.

1st, I noticed the hair... What's with the look? Her hair is covering one of her eye! Why don't you just wear a pirate thingie then?!!! Halloween is still in 3 months lorr or perhaps wait for few more days laah...7th month is coming what! Ptuii

why not take a clearer picture... snap snap


then I noticed her mouth and nose! She got that perpetual mocking look. She got the comeandhatemelook! OMG!!! *flicking hair frantically*


then I turn my head and saw this uncle lady's man...staring at himself using a tiny mirror... HORROR!!! What is happening???!


ohmmmm...I need to do yoga, pilates and perhaps an anger management course!!! H E L L L L L L L P ! ! ! ! !

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shall treat ur problems.. aka 'always seeing ugly things' with 7 Flowerw Eye Ritual and specierw 7 Flowerw Moonlight Baf for ur suayness..

Start choosing your flowerws gf!

1. Rose
2. Bird Bird of Paradise
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Bob Bob said...

can I just go to botanical garden n pick (read:steal)?? heehee