Monday 7 July 2008

Rainbow'r'us

Went to Toys'r'us yesterday and I saw this.

This is one game that every parents out there MUST BUY when you see your child is...different.


Look at the boy pose...like, so sweet right! ! !

mom: Ahboyyyyyy ahhh, why you wearing mummy's dress, heels, lipstick and is that... my bra!!!!

boy: Like, hellllo, mom *shrieking* You just bought for me Amazing Me! game yesterday. It thought me that I should feel good about myself. Like, hellloooOOoOo... *flick hair*

mom: Oh yeah horrr, Very the sorry lerrr... ehh, you forgot to put mascara!! Mommy got a new mascara! YSL one! Want fake eyelashes too or not?

boy: OMG, still ask???! Like, totally! *flick hair*


and this is one place that every parents out there must sent their kids to school when you see your child is...happy.




xoxo

No comments: