Tuesday 1 July 2008

It's Miss V Happy Day!

Went dinner last weekend (Saturday) to Mimolette with the ladies to celebrate Miss Victoria Secretion Koo's early birthday get together. It was a notbad food, nice environment and ofcos superb company.

Didn't take much pictures on that day, I think partly cos we were placed right smack in the middle of the restaurant where everybody else (read: other patrons, strangers) can see us and me, ofcourse partly was busy drinking.

and as usual, I had dust for my main course.


After dinner we proceed to Wan Jilebu and DaBoo Jilebu, the usual route. Wheee...more alcohol please.

I had once again the honour to do the make-up for the bday gal. Doing Victoria is a total bliss, she has the skin of a porcelain... think toilet paper, the 4 ply Italian marble. Flawless! Even after she finished up the whole bar counter at both clubs, Victoria still look great. I think thanks to my make-up skill *flick hair* and ofcourse her flawless skin.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS!

Stay beautiful, young, fabolous and fierce! Love you deep deep! ! ! *air kisses*

ps. remember, my number still the same 1-900-Iwannabeahotmesstranny. Book early to avoid disappoinment!!!

2 comments:

Bruce said...

lol! victoria looks like minnie mouse here!

Bob Bob said...

minnie mouse?? *shriek*

her make-up was inspired by high-fashion-hot-tranny-ferocia!