Monday 7 July 2008

Coincidence or What?

On the 27th December 2007, Shiru hurt her finger and she posted this on her blog:

'
My finger left middle-finger got stuck at the hinge of Taboo's main door. And the nail is now black and my finger looks dead. And then I just slammed my door shut with my pinkie toe under it.'

I was laughing at her at that time. Cos all her nail will be black and she doesn't need to get it paint again. Wheeeeeeeeee

then, on the 31st of December 2007, I was attacked by my crazy neighbour with a huge kitchen chopper. He chopped my left middle-finger. Spent my new year's day morning at the hospital having my finger stitched back and all. I was 'lucky' enough to close the door in time before he can chop me into pieces *touchwood* Bloody lunatic farker!


Shiru fell down last week during Roland's birthday dinner.

I fell down yesterday. After St. James. I stepped out from the cab, tipsy, didn't see the wet floor. I fell down and hit my elbow and now it's abit swollen. I think I hit my bum too, cos over there there's also a blueblack. I was actually laying at the carpark, cos I was in pain. Lucky nobody witnessed it *flick hair* Soooo unglam right! ! !

Urghhh... CB! ! ! Now I'm not so perfect anymore... I hope it heal fast...




Last week I was down with fever, runny nose and all. Shiru is sick now at this moment.

Coincidence? Think so lah horrr. I think I just think too much.

Shiru, get well soon horr! ! ! Go see vet lah...ask them for injection or something.

No comments: