Sunday 20 July 2008

Little Miss(un)fortunate

Today, me, the ladies and Shiru decided to do something healthy for once. Despite the drizzle, dark clouds and super humid weather we all made it to ECP. It's really the case of diediemustdosomethinghealthy Sunday. Some of us decided to do roller blade and some will ride bicycle.

So we went in our designers shorts and tanktop *flick hair* 2 of my lady friends even decided to go topless in their roller blades, showing of their nehnehpok *cover eyes* That's when I suspect one of my lady friend is a man *shriek* cos she got super hairy navel area *faint*

anyhoo..this is not the whole point.

You all know how crowded ECP can get during weekends right? I believe half of the population of Singapore is there, half of them at Carrefour. Believe me... It's the fact!

Ride ride ride my bike. Suddenly few seebees (cb) decided to cross the street, so I chum break. I flew over to the front, the bike topled over and hit my back. For once, I thought..wheeee...I can fly!!!! I'm wonderwoman...ehh no she can't fly, I'm superguuurrrllllll *flick hair*

*thud*

Awwwww...cb, how come I fly only for 2 seconds. I supposed to land gracefully lerr not like this!!! I can't move. I feel like my whole body is cracking. It's sooo freaking painful and I felt dizzy. Thank God Tristina was behind me. She saw the whole thing and came to my rescue. Layla was there too with Michelle. The rest was right infront and didn't know that I fell.

I can see alot of people stopped and look at me laying helpless at the pavement. I can't decide whether they stopped cos stunned by my stunning beauty *flick hair* or becos they witnessed the nasty fall *shriek*

Few nice stranger came to my rescue. I was to dizzy to say thank you. Very very sweet of them. THANK YOU mr. Stranger 1,2,3 and etc.

Miss Li drove me to nearest A&E to get my wound check. Thank you, Miss Li. My elbow hurts like hell, my pelvis hurts like hell... I can't walk properly. I'm like 80 years old chiobu, who needs a walking stick. I have 3 bruises in my shin, one of them now is the size of 50 cents coint. Bleahhh


and my elbow is bandaged

so much for being healthy lorrr! Never ever ask me again to do healthy thing. Next time, if my lady friends decided do their healthy thing again, we do it MY way. Sit down in some cafes and have a bottle or 2 whites. Alcohol is good for body, it kills germs and bacteria. Amen!

This is sucks!!! Why oh why this is always happened to me!

Where is my painkiller, I need my painkiller!!!


3 comments:

Leon Koh said...

hope 80 years old chiobu gets well soon!

Astrotoy said...

Wahaha! Your funniest post yet! Almost fell of my chair. At your description, not your accident of cos.

Bob Bob said...

thanks, leon! *flick hair