Tuesday 8 July 2008

It's Miss Kimchi Lee Happy Day ! ! !

This is Kimchi Lee before he knows what is toner, hair curler, hair clip, lipstick and ofcourse, the fabolous me... She is simply classless *roll eyes*

What's with the tan, man?! Don't chu know white (read: fair) is in*flick hair*

after 10 minutes of my magic make-up skill *poof poof poof*

from kettle class

to first class

presenting AGAIN, the birthday girl... Miss Kimchi Lee!!!

Simply classy! ! ! Isn't she so gorgeous! Damn spicy Kimchi girl!! Awwww... I'm gooooood!


Saengil Chukha Hamnida, Ajuma! ! !

xoxo

2 comments:

iruffcookiedough said...

you have impeccable taste when it comes to retouching the pics. i am floored. >_<

Bob Bob said...

thanks, Daisy

you do remember that I still have unposted picture of yours during your birthday.

you look... stunning.

just give me the date and when I can publish it. It will be great to show off your beauty

*chin chin