Monday 30 June 2008

I hate Mondays!

Today my mood was foul...errr, okay now is close to 1am..so it's literally yesterday my mood was foul.

Anyhoo,

1st incident, I had to go to IRAS building to have some ASSesment thingie printed out. Being my 1st time in that building, I was feeling pretty lost. Walk here walk there, then I asked the security guard, a lady with the size of a star cruise ship.

me: Excuse me miss, can you tell me where is the office for IRAS? *in my most polite manner*flick hair*
miss star cruise: Here laaaaaaaaah. This wholllllllle building is IRAS building!! You dont know????????????!!!

*kick kick*scratch scratch in the air*

RUDE B*TCH!!! I swear I was on the verge of eating her alive, THANK GOD that I am still on dust diet! If not I'd just have eaten her alive. So farking rude! I took a deep breath and I realised she was just jealous of my beauty, for sure...like, who isn't right?! Right. *flick hair*

After I was done with IRAS, I went to meet Shiru for coffee at Spinelli. Then I saw this manly girl, she's got a face that only her mother would love and a fashion taste that...that... Urghhhh!!!!

*kick kick*scratch scratch in the air*shrieking*

I can't even describe it. We got so freaked out and quickly make a phone call to fashion police to report!



6 minutes later the culprit was arrested. Soon after manly girl got sentenced for life imprisonment for breaking the No.1 rule of Fashion bible: You must not wear a super short short when you have a leg with the size of a tree trunk.

No comments: