Sunday 30 March 2008

Wo Jin Su Ka Wa Kar Kee

Early morning Miss Tioman 2006, Felahtio Goh asked me to see at her blog. TO MY SURPRISED *roll eyes* my album has been released by Wahlao Music Group previously known as Warner Music Group. Album cover done by Miss E Cing Chong, THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS!!!. She bought this CD at HMV yesterday and she told me it's actually number 1 on Pop Techno Progressive House Hokkien Billbored dance chart. Ofcourse 'Wo Jin Su Kar Wa Kar Kee' single it's inside which I did the duet with Kylie Minoque. FYI Jo-leen trying so hard to be me too. Please buy the CD, $1 of every CD purchased will go to my charity fund INEEDANOTHERDESIGNERLINGERIE.INC. ENJOY!!!

Once again, THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS!!! Miss E, you forget that I am super free???! AWAS CHU! EYE FOR AN EYE!

5 comments:

missbitchalot said...

Congratulations on your fantastic CD! It's on repeat in my iPod!

Bob Bob said...

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance!!!
I will have promo tours soons, startings at Junctions 8 this Saturday. Priss supports me horrr...thance!

Chrissy Poo said...

I see I have supporters!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...wonder when the giant billboard and campaign can start!!??

Bob Bob said...

THANCE to chu!! everybody targeting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missbitchalot said...

Only cos we looooove you!!!