Saturday 1 March 2008

I love my family

Found these 2 notes while packing and they brought a smile to me and 2nd note was from Vince 'n Trist, they left it for us when they're leaving the apartment while we were all still sleeping during our trip in Bangkok, 2007 'n 2008.

Some notes that I will keep forever as reminder that I am not alone and I am grateful that I have you all as my family... of course some names are not written there but I'm sure you know who you are.

Thank you all for always being there for me...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be strong and will always be here for you!... Love you too,Pepek..

missbitchalot said...

Stay strong! *hugs*
He's in my prayers...

Renne said...

=(

I'm sorry I can't be in Sg with you.. But do call me if you need to talk ok?? I'll see you soon, I'll try my best to go back later this month.

Loads of love,
Renne

Sebastian said...

We are here for you. Be strong. Hugz!