Thursday 27 March 2008

Eye for an eye

Dear Christina,

How could chu????!!!!!! HERE. Remember when we went Sunday School together, well you slept thru it most of the time there *barff*. Here is the reminder, The 10 commandments???!


SIX: 'You shall not murder.' (read: corrupt) innocent's people mind, those who has true, beautiful and pure mind who read MY BLOG about my true image that you had distastefully modified, tortured and God forbid you to do.


EIGHT: '
You shall not steal.' from websites of someone else pic and paste my beautiful face there (but still looking good isn't it, after all that? *giggle*) and tell the world is the image of your *roll eye* dearest.

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.' Claim those picture as me?? The slenderwaistbelow24 me, the ever beautifulbrighteyesmileyporcelainskin me??????



but I still love chu... What have I done to you? You wait you just wait!!




Yours Truly,

Ivana Lee

No comments: