Tuesday 25 March 2008

Beautiful Friends of Mine Pictorial

Opening my picture folder always bring back memories. So, today I'm gonna introduce again some gorgeous friends of mine. In no particular order.

Miss Marikita Chua (with silent i). Taken 2 years ago when I visited her in Hongkong. Isn't she gorgeous. I chose the ribbin for her.


Miss Yunita and Tristina 81, the duo party girl. They're the Hilton's sisters of Singapore.


Ofcos, my most beloved Miss Gila or she prefer to be known as Miss G, taken right after she won Miss Sentosa ECP Katong Pool 2006, still with her crown and all.
After few hours, Miss G forgot to apply sunblock lotion, she got darker, but ofcos still looking great. She thought suntan lotion is to block the sun. Ladies, please note that it's sunBLOCK not suntan lotion k.

Ofcourse, she wants me to take again in her full get up. Looking great there Miss G!
Me taken with Miss Tioman 2006, Miss Fel-Ah-Tio, I always think her name sound crude for some reason, but I seriously I don't know why. It's amazing how she can keep her skin fair in the blazing sun of Tioman. 'Truly Asia' secret thing I guess.

Miss Genie Talia from Taipei. Taken with Vincent.

Here is me, again, taken with Datin Rexillia Horreur during the Kucci Trunk show in Ritz Carlton. Looking regal there Missy!

Madame Shania Yeo, CEO of can drinks Yeo (ultimate rival of Yeo's). I still remember she told me her hairdo is inspired by the Tsunami wave.

Brucilinda Notsoevangelista Li, this pic taken exactly last year during her 15th bday with her father, Mr. Muse.

Again, Miss Brucilinda Notsoevangelista Li, taken with her mother, Missus Muse. Lovely family.

on the rightest side, Miss Christina Wang. Who doesn't know her right?

I miss you all.

xoxo

3 comments:

missbitchalot said...

I want a tiara!!! Dowan recycled crown!
hmfph!

Bob Bob said...

hahaha, I never noticed that! I will write to Tioman Island of Paradise Beauty Pageant Community to give you a proper Tiara k!

missbitchalot said...

Yay!!!

iHappier!
Tioman 2day, Maldives 2morow!!!