Monday 24 March 2008

My Super Sweet Forever 21


My birthday was last Sunday, finally I'm 21 *gasp*

After the series of unfortunate events that happened to me for the past 3 months, I canceled my initial plan to celebrate it at Bianco. I really didn't want to stress myself over my sweet 21st. With much contemplating, discussion, pondering and hair pulling, finally Bobbob convinced me to have a small get together with some beloved friends of mine at his place. It was so very sweet of him. I thought why not right? Sulking at home will not make me a happier person I guess.

Bobbob told me all I have to do is to order food, leave the rest to him and Ahpao Vincent to arrange. They kept everything a secret, especially the theme, with very much a success *cough*

On the day itself everyone came in shorts, well almost, cos the theme was sexy shorts, the place was lit up, red baloons everywhere. Love it!



To start off, I would like to thank everyone for coming, and for the awesome gifts!!

T-shirt Bikini top from my beloved sisters Fel, Engel, Toety and Sharon, size T (tiny) of course.

Pendant and belt from my beloved fellow countrygal Miss Irah, belt size 24. She knows me well... mwaahh!

Lovely heels and a story book from my darlings. In alphabetical order Bobbob, Bryan, Daryl, Derek, Jack, Jane, Jason, Jimmy, John, Joycelyn, Kianjin, Meng, Roger and Zach.

Moolah clip from my mei-meis Alvyn and Dixon.

A bling bling earring from my sayangs Alex, Bruce, Cindy, Gail, Hanwei, Hayden, Leslie, Nelson, Rex, Sean, Tristan and Wayne.

A wine decanter mystery gift from lovely Victoria. I promised her not to open til my Birthday when we bought it together. I wonder what is it... I love surprises!!

A shawl from AhPao Vincent and Renne. I totally love it, I think I will wear it as a belt... thank you too for the lovely bday book, Pao Vince!

Lovely candles from Yuwen and Kenneth. Yuwen explained to me the story behind all the colours which I am fabricating a little. Pink represent my luscious lips *pout*. Silver for my shiny eyes *blink blink*. Gold of course my pure golden heart...

A lovely chocolate from Ed and Fred.

Redpackets of luck from Ben & Lijian, Ahgong & Ahma and Jeffrey. Thanks ladies...

A portable 'husband' from Adrian. I'm gonna google it later for what is it for...

Lovely Relish burgers from Locky.

Booze and champs from Adrian, Bobbob, Kianjin, Sheena, Rachel, Kyan and everyone else. If i miss out any, my apologies k.

and again of course your presence. moral support and comfort from you all to me.


Thank you, thank you and thank you to each and everyone of you, especially those who helped out and to make all of it possible for me. From the planning, preparing and the cleaning up and I know some of you actually stayed back and did not make it to club, just to clean up the place. I am deeply touched and truly no words can describe how I feel about it. I am really blessed to have all of you as my friends and family. It was truly a day that I will not forget for the rest of my life... my very sweet super forever 21 bday.

Since I am now legal to watch R(A) movie, any of you want to date me for a movie? Yangtze cinema anyone?

No comments: