Tuesday 25 March 2008

Maroon 5-ed


Fel msn me 2 days ago to ask whether I want to 'work' at Maroon 5 concert to helpout Ahjie. Basically I just need to stand and look pretty *flick hair* at the boxes where people to put their name to win a chance to meet James Blunt in person, whose coming on the May 13th. I just need to do that before and after the concert. Get to watch the concert in front row too. So, I said YES, ofcourse...wheeee.

So 4 of us Aza, Fel, Engel and moi just stand around with beer in our hands, ofcourse outside the concert hall. You know the rules and all here. Bleah.

It's a sold out concert.


Adam Lavin is damn damn hotttttt... I wanna have your baby!!! Farking regret that I never brought out my digital camera. Gonna steal some pics from Fel. She brought hers and it is freaking clear as we stand less than 5 metres from him. I think he made eye-contact with me. I might be conceiving his baby right this moment, through eye2eye conception! Awwww....


And ofcourse no good times without some disturbance, right? One siao charboh came and move right infront of me and start to dance like she is in trance, possess or on some happy things. CB! She gyrating thruout the nite, swing her hair left and right and stepped on my shoes few times. I am super close to pull her hair and have a catfight! It's Maroon 5 concert for fark sake not Tiesto spinning! Worst of all she smells as if she just ate few tonnes of onion and she disgesting it thru her armpit. Pukazoid!! Urghhh...

I tried to get an upclose pic of Adam a few times, but to no avail...as Im using camera phonelah. Tad slow to capture. Click click click finally I think I managed to capture him in perfect angle. Whoooopie!! When I check it out...

That blardy charboh lifted up her fist!!! ARGHHHH!!! $!!*?)#@*&(*hs%%%7*(~!!!!

I swear her smell still linger in my nose til now! I need to shower again and again and again. B.O is not airborne right??????

But overall it is a great concert, great times and great company! Thank you Fel. Thank you Ahjie!!! Mwaaaaahhhhh

1 comment:

missbitchalot said...

Hehehheh glad you had a fun night gf!!!

Thanks for 'helping out'! Heeeee!