Sunday 30 March 2008

It's a GAY BOY!!!

Remember that I told you all, I might be carrying Adam Levine's (Maroon 5 lead singer) baby thru eye2eye conception during the concert. It is actually happening, like hooooray! Here is me and him photograph. I was actually wanted to do Demi Moore pose taken by Annie Leibovitz (like who?) when she was 19 months pregnant, but it's so unoriginal isn't it, she is like one super old hag, don't forget ohsogross cradle snatcher, i think she forgot that she is like 98 years old or something and here I am at 21, young, bold and beautiful, so what the heck, lets flaunt it right! Lets be original and have me and Adam picture taken together by far fetch famous photographer Miss E Cing Chong in Adam and Eve-van setting. Absofcukingly love love it!

3 comments:

missbitchalot said...

I love it! A museum piece for sure!

Bob Bob said...

like totally!

Anonymous said...

blasphemy! But funny!!!