Tuesday 26 February 2008

WAR!! World Peace!

Once again, I had become a victim of the manipulative digital world *wipping my beautiful sparkling eyes from tears*. My total beyotch, train wrecked, liliput queen, mountain troll BFF, whom I call sister *flick hair* have posted my picture in very unusual manner. See it here .Everybody knows, Im demure, softspoken and dainty..far from what this total beyotch, train wrecked, liliput queen, mountain troll, miss sungei wang plaza big spender, miss MBK, sundal bolongs, miss iatesomuchbuticantgrowtall BFF potrayed in her blog and and she calls me, she...,she caaalls me names, she said Im...FAT *GASP and silence for 6 mins*. What have I done? Is it a sin to have size 24 as my waistline instead of normal 22?? This is where anorexic become a trend. Shame on chu, Christina Wang, shame on chu! This is war, beech, WARRRRRR!!! I still love chu... *roll eyes*

for those wondering who is Miss Wang my BFF (right), here is her pic and my tiny little helper (betrayerrr) (left). Should have known what's gonna happen since they took this pic together and to think I was the one who took this pic.. sobs..boohoo hooo...my heart broken. boohooooo...


xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did u DI make-up for renne too ? if not, her make up suxs !

volce n vabbana

Bob Bob said...

Renne and Christina appeared in their most natural state in this pic. Both of them are those who doesn't believe in make-up... see at Christina? isn't she pretty??? awwww

Anonymous said...

I want to laugh when I see this! Cheered me up totally after my boyfriend broke up with me over facebook. :)