Sunday 24 February 2008

Boredville vs Fashionista (Mash Up mix 2008)

It's been close to a week since I started blogging, that's like jurassic years for my normal human time. Still super exciting indeed to my surprise. To think my excitement span towards something is very very short.

Feeling bored now, as today bob bob cancelled our dinner plan, and I have nothing to look forward to for dinner. Hmmmfph.

so I was logging on to my msn and prawl who can be my dinner tonight when AhPao nudged, messaged and asked me to browse (stalk) at so'n'so new blog (this so'n'so is different from any other so'n'so from previous entry). click click click, it's hilarious. I know alot of fashion victim, label whore (aren't we all?? hmm) in my circle, the rainbow society, but I think this person has the biggest hidden talent, he make dior looks cheap, fendi looks fendi, prada looks ultra reject and the list goes on , who can do it better than him??? *applaud* He is the Gisele but the opposite.

I want to be him toOOOOOoooOO, you are such an inspiration to me *show tantrums*

From left to right: me: (Y3 Polo John Galliano couture, from some hongkong shop martin margiela short, facewash something aunty lee recommend la prairie, ture hair wax, face moisturiser? lamer and botox here n there basic & simple out of the counter moisturiser, cos I believe in drinking plenty of water everyday, having enough rest, not smoking, eating healthily and of course avoiding alcohol, lets put it something like Im blessed with perfect skin. Last but not least, shoes commes of course it's a Jimmy's), Christina Wang (top to toe from Iwannagohome), Nelly Kwok (top to toe from Watsons), Tristina Ang (top to toe from Sheng Shiong) and Vincentia Ang (top to toe from Guardian Pharmacy). Actually I don't really know what they were wearing at that time cos I don't really care, well sometimes laaah, okok most of the time!! Lets make dior looks dior, fendi looks this fashion, prada looks prada.

Is there any group that I can join, something like? savethedesignerfromhideouscustomer.com?

Anyhoo, I'm going back to boredville...*sulk*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm top to toe .... tolce & kabbana . You look like you are wearing D.Sqaured ..... but you definitely outshine those Prada looking Pratas ;)