Saturday 23 February 2008

Staying Home Saturday...

Oh so sian... Im actually wrapped up in blanket, lights off on a SATURDAY, typing in the dark! The usual scene week after week will be, I'm pulling somebody to drink shots with me or someone shoving drinks to my mouth, cos 'itisstrangetoseeyousoberat1am'... bleah. Anyhoo..it's a good change. I think... I miss my friends. Boo hoo hoooo

1 month exactly to my '21st' birthday...what should I do? should I be happy and celebrate it? or just stay at home and sulk....cos shit,itsfinallylegaltowatchRAmovieanditsnotgonnabefunanymore
anditsthe10thanniversary.

oohh ohhh, before i sleep, gotta tell you all what I had for dinner..I had a drunkard prawns for dinner, yummm (for the prawns). I finished the soup and I complained to the server that the alcohol is not strong enough. She just stared at me and gave me a blank look, urghh...stupido! They should hire someone who speaks english/smart and alchie. Why would one want to drink something without getting any 'side effects' u know what I mean? It just an extra calorie, bloody waste of time. Same theory goes for me drinking housepour, waste of time, gimme the bloody drink. NEAT or on the rocks at least. Okay a little diversion there, back to the prawns. When you name it DRUNKARD prawns, I expect to get drunk after eating it. or perhaps Tipsy Prawns? that will be nice.. in this case, they should re-name it to Lightly Sprinkle with a Tiny Weenie of Chinese White Wine Prawns. There.. isn't it better?

The next time I order the same dish, I would like to expect this: Hi, Welcomes to Blablah Restaurants, Sir. How can I hapchu? wud chu rigth to try our Lightly Sprinkle with a Tiny Weenie of Chinese White Wine Prawns, sir? and I will nod and smile gently and said Certainly, and a keg can of beer to go along too, please. Thance!

No comments: