Thursday 21 February 2008

That is it!! Hmmmfph...how could chu??!

Okay, I had it... This person that I have been protecting his identity from cruel world, happily put up the youtube that obviously not me in his blog http://humidbeing.livejournal.com/ I wanted to put the address, but i cancel it, i hope you guys understand, i dont want to spread it any further. The youtube that I have been warning everybody about how malicious one can be, how cruel the world is, how manipulative digital imaging can be. Everybody knows I have a super long *flick right*, flowy, soft and blondish hair *flick left right* NOT short , cropped, beautifully cropped like halle berry, even the person in the youtube does have strong resemblance of the good look of me *pose*, but it is totally not me, why I don't want to claim myself if that is me inside the youtube?? the person in that video is really really good looking, drop deap mutha farking gorgeous!? Because the youtube they claimed it's me, it's not me!! I don't like to claim other's fame. Okay??? Get it??! But wait this entry is not about me, even everybody know IT IS MY BLOG. Here it goes guys.. Ahpao is not fictional *GASP* YES, He is real, alive and kicking and sometimes rolling due to his roundness *wipping my beautiful diamondy eyes*

Here it is, his picture, UNCENSORED, UNPHOTOSHOPPED, UNTOUCH AND RAW *ROAAAR*



You made me do this?!! How could chu??? Let me lay down and cry myself to sleep now... boohoohoo...

No comments: