Wednesday 27 February 2008

Tragic News

Im holding a wake for my late phone, Asus. Wine and cheese, mahjong session, kwaci spitting and banlak?? Asus died due to premature aging. It has been the 3rd phone that died on me in the last 1 year. First, it was my nokia, who decided to die on me after a shower together. The story goes, Christina Wang wants me to meet her and abang for Christimas dinner in Marriott. On the way to my shower, she called so I rushed to the shower and showered while I was still on the phone with Christina, poor Nokia, he can't breathe under the showerhead and died instantly. Sigh... and 3 weeks later, my Sony Ericsson decided to elope with another man at Taboo, that unfaithful beech! The story goes, I was waiting for Gail to go back home, sober and sane, sitting down daintily at the bar top, when Gail came back from toilet and we were about to leave, as usual I checked if my phone was still in my pocket out of habit but he was gone. boohooo... and today, Asus, he is dying... i think due to premature aging. so I decided to have euthanasia procedure on him and got myself a Nokia 95 wheeeeeeeeeeeeee. Anyhoo... the wake will be held next week. Feel free to donate some moolah ($$$) to me and shower me with gift, no flowers please, Im alergic to pollen! I am pretty devastated by the incident. Boohooo hooo..

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor N95...dont scared hor..okay?? (pats phone)..i promise to make Dearest gargle with Listerine so that you won;t have to endure her..erm...quaint breath...

Bob Bob said...

N95 wont be scared. i think YOU should be scared... love chu!!