Friday 22 February 2008

Hi, My name is Alcohol Lee and I'm not an alcoholic.

Last week I made a pact that next (this) week (fri-sat-sun) I will stay at home and be good. It's been ages since I ever do that during any of the weekends. Okay not ages lah, everybody knows I'm in my early '20s' ONLY. I need to detox. Next month Im turning '21'... Gawd knows, what another year can do to your skin *thinking about my BFF and shrugs*

Today is Friday, me and my big luscious mouth, my wish actually came thru, I was left with no choice because my 2nd sis came over from o/s and demanded me to accompany her and promised her to be good for the weekend. Some of y'all I think knows that I have been not well in January. BUT I suspect partly cos, she does not wish to have a hangover uncle aunty for her sons, whom she wants to drive them around the next day and carry the shopping bags. Okok.. it's for my own good too anyway..... oohmmmm.

Dang!!! Now I'm craving for a beer, martini, whiskey, sambuca, gin, sake, vodka and absinthe!! Gimme the whole freakin' baaar!! Thank Gawd I'm not an alchie. Whew... It's just a craving. It's normal. Right? Right.

Renne's mac is crashed, ka ba boom. Will it recover if I drink? I think it will recover...

Urghh...see how long I can last without any alcohol, perhaps not long before I start to sip my mouthwash for any alcohol content in it. *now reading through the content of my facial toner??! dab it or gulp it? hmmm*

No comments: