Friday 5 September 2008

When A Pussy Loves A Bird

I never been a pussy person, as you all know right... *giggle*flick hair*

So, I was sitting down with Shiru at Dempsey, enjoying a bottle or 2 or 3 of whites on a cooling afternoon at 5pm-ish. There came along a scrawny but cute (?) pussy..she was meow-ing and giving me the 'feedmeplease imthirstytoo i'maalcholicpussycat' look... so ofcourse, I don't want to give right..we only have 1 bottle... it's not even enough for myself...

meow (read:beg) all you want, puss... *flick hair*



or thirsty?

anyhoo...

suddenly I saw that the pussy was holding something in her mouth... oohhh.. is that what I think it is? a tiny helpless little bird?? I walk over to her to pay a closer attention..ohhh it is a bird. Tweety, is that chu???! Are you acting dead, why you never move? So sweet...

Pussy don't eat bird, right? or more like, they just don't eat..IF they do, they just eat grass, stone and sometimes dust. They only lurve playing with birds. Like, I do *giggle*flick hair* Right???

To my horror... suddenly I heard something that sounds like a bone cracking and I turn my head to see...*shriek* The baaad pussy is chewing the bird! ! ! *crunch crunch*chomp chomp chomp*

and within seconds...the poor bird has turn into this... *shriek*

but ofcourse,right.. what am I talking about? Pussies do eat birds... Pussies love BIRDs...*giggle*

OMG! ! !

xoxo

2 comments:

JT said...

Haha. This is one of the best posts ever. Got me rolling on the floor. Bob, thanks for writing such interesting posts. MEOW~

Bob Bob said...

thanks for reading it, jt

*flick hair*