Monday 22 September 2008

Hello World

Finally, I can sync my new phone to my pc and retrieve all the contacts back. Wheeeeeeeeee.... with my own efforts. Gosh.... I am like pretty n brainy... *flick flick flick hair*

Watchout people, I'm back and soooo going on a roaring rampage to terrorize you all when I am bored, which is nearly 24 hours... *flick hair*

After 2 days of gruelling trial and error trying to sync my phone to my pc. Damn frustating, cos I can't seem to get it done (the sync-ing part). Keep getting error message, even after re-installing the PC Suite for at least 6 times. So, I decided to call Nokia help-line (why I never think of it sooner, right?)

As you all know... most of product help-line operators are from the 3rd world... Some of them are so profesional and good but the one I encountered this time is the most 'helpful' lady, I can even hear tv noise in the back-ground...perhaps she was doing house-work at the same time.

me: like, hellOOooOO

F: hello, miss..good apternoon. How can help you?

me: I'm like having trouble, can?

F: Oh my gawd...you are miss Ipana, I can recognise your poiss... *shrieking*

me: relax, girl...do your job. My phone is E71 can you help me please...

F: You hold the line miss. I will help you... I will transper the call to someone who knows the product better than me...

me: Sure... *flick hair*

15 mins of flicking hair later... she put me on hold with the music that very elevatorishkennyGish's...


then to my horror...

F: doooo doooo doooo dooooo

that BEECH!!! she hang up on me!!!! Urghhhhhhhhhhh...

anyway, I heard they caught someone on Saturday while in action stealing phones at the same place I lost mine, from some 3rd world too. I guess they're here on shopping spree, their 3rd world term of SHOPPING?? *roll eyes*

Don't steal from me laaah... I also from 3rd world whaaattt...bloody cb!

anyway... I love my new phone. wheeeeeeeee...

xoxo

2 comments:

Miss I.H said...

welcome back to the world of txt ing and browsing fb on da road suz ...

Bob Bob said...

thank you, suzz...

*curtsy*