Wednesday 17 September 2008

Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Red Polka Dot

I am so not an outdoor person. I have said it and I am gonna say it AGAIN. Please please remind me that!

The last time I did an outdoor thingie, I fell down and hurt myself at ECP... boo hoo hoo. Bleah!

Last Sunday, I went to Km-8... I got bitten by sandflies. Why me???!!! Now, my body is filled with dots, I'm like wearing a polka dot dress *shriek* Who wear polka dot these days right?? Urghhh... It's super itchy can!!


Bernadette Ong said maybe because I have the sweetest blood. Like, it's soooo true right??! Right.

Next outdoor outing, I will wear big hat, huge sun glasses and long sleeves.... but, wait...OMG!!! I will end up like those parking summon aunties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *thud*faint*

No comments: