Monday 1 September 2008

L-O-V-E

I think I am in love. I saw this guy in the gym, daaaaaaaaaaaamn hot looking. Standing at 180cm...hot hot hot...I think it's like my own reflection or maybe equally hot...don't chu wish your gf was hot like me???! I think the difference is only in our hair, mine is long and flowy and his is short n cropped.

*flick hair*

I think I seriously in love...

He is a kimchi and his surename is Park...

once I am married with him...I will change my name to...Park Queen Astrid or Park Katong Mall? which one is sound more korean??

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Park me ! Park meee...ooops I mean Marry me! Marry me!! *wiggle*

but first, I have to get to know him...

BLEAH!

5 comments:

missbitchalot said...

Since you are such a people person, how about Park People's?

It's absolutely you, darlin!

Bob Bob said...

really??? u think so??? i think so too... OMG!!!

hi, my name is peoples, park... *giggle*

missbitchalot said...

Of course!! See, it's got a nice ring to it!!

And hopefully he's got a nice ring for you too!! *heeeee*

Bob Bob said...

and our kids will be name after all beautiful Park in the world!!!!

missbitchalot said...

Hyde? Central? or Bishan?
Heeee!