Monday 8 September 2008

OML!

I don't have the habit of stocking up food at home, let me explain to you why...

I did a little bit of grocery shopping today to stock up my toiletteries and bought some food to add colours to my fridge...

now is 12.25 am...

and I just had a tiny accident. I walked to my bathroom and fell down cos of the slippery floor and half of the fridge fell into my mouth and I had no choice but to swallow it...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

half loaf of the bread gone missing, 4 eggs are missing, 4 kiwis are missing, 6 bananas are missing and a carton of soya bean.

and I had lasagna dust for dinner...

OH MY LARD!!!!!!!!!!!! urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don't eat, can I puke it out???!!! I drink my dinner...

Poor me, I'm so accident prone...

Bleaaah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How not to laugh until asthma??
Truly the craziest Indon I know!!!
Hahahahahahaaa....

Bob Bob said...

miss anonymous... i'm not crazy, i'm just beautiful...

can u say, im truly the beautifulest indon chu know???!

wheeeeeeeeeeee

xoxo