Wednesday 27 August 2008

Wetnessday Bluez

I have a super strange reaction towards requests for a date...

A: so, Ivana... when do you want to have dinner with me?
me: *shriek* I don't eat!!!!I drink...ALOT Sure, like, anytime or something, whenever our timing is right? *flick hair*

after finishing up the sentence, next thing I know, I sneeze... and not once at least 2 times...ahhhtchoo...ahhhtchoo...

This happens every single time... shit... am I seriously allergic to dates? Wait, I don't even know when the last time I went for a date was ...or have I ever been on a date? Hmmm....

Miss Swannabe said..it's the reaction due to always being alone and perhaps being too comfy with my clique of friends.

Miss Shiru Doo said the reaction came due to shock, cos there are actually people who want to ask me out... Miss Shiru always attempt to impersonate Kumar's joke... but failed *roll eyes*

anyhoo...

Let me tell you guys what the scenarios of a perfect date should be, in my books:
1. Me n him, in a nice restaurant that booked at least weeks ago cos of their imsoatastillyouneedtoqueuetodineinourrestaurantforweeks persona, with alot of good wine.

2. me and him, sitting by the beach and watching the sunset, with a bottle or 2 or 3 of good wine.

3. me and him, watching our favorite telly/dvd at home on a rainy day with a bottle or 2 or 3 of a good wine.

4. me looking pretty and him cooking a home cooked meal with good wines, ofcourse.

5. me, myself and I and few bottles of booze. Perfect...sneeze free for sure!


none of that ever happened! Bleah... and what's with the sneeze?? Can someone explain it to me, what fcuk kind of reaction is this????

Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna eat some worms...

EMO part deux

no xoxo

No comments: